Grow your business and save your precious time with OpenCart extensions built by ImakeITwork
OpenCart Productivity Pack
Save time and simplify OpenCart administration
- Hide unnecessary fields and tabs from Admin >> Product and Category forms.
- Hide Admin menu links that you don’t use.
- Add new links to Admin menu. Order them by categories, and sort by sort numbers.
- Preview Products in admin panel before editing or after hitting Save button.
- Access product and other administration pages from FrontEnd while browsing through your store.
- Automatically fill Meta Tag Titles while entering product title.
- Set special prices for all products, selected categories, filters, manufacturers or their combinations in one click.
Mega Sales Pro
Set special prices for entire or multiple categories, filters, manufacturers, customer groups and their combinations in one click
- Set specials for entire (and multiple) categories, manufacturers, products filters and their combinations
- Assign specials for one or more customer groups at a time.
- Select when sale starts and ends, what type and value discount is applied.
- Unlimited different sale combinations can be set.
- Remove one or more sales without affecting other.
- Edit one or more sales without affecting other.
- Exclude selected products from the sale.
What my customers think about ImakeITwork extensions
"It's truly rare that you find a developer willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the modules and extension they sale on OC actually work within the framework of a customers' website. I sincerely appreciate this developer for taking the time and patience to fix and result conflicting issues I had with modules I purchased before this one.
I can't wait until this developer has more extensions and modules to offer. I would purchase just because of the customer service and super quick responses I received."
Softbodyboutique, uses Admin Product Minifier
"Brilliant - very useful and works without a hitch."
Robster, uses Add Links To Admin Menu
"Simple and easy communication with the developer for some custom improvements."
Agramatikov, uses Bad Customers