Better Filter Mega Sales Lite
Add new functions and styling options to Default OpenCart 2.x theme without replacing any core files
Extension is built with compatibility in mind – to have a good looking OpenCart theme that would work with most of the OpenCart extensions without any customization or compatibility issues, and to have an ability to upgrade OpenCart versions without a headache.
- Extension changes are made only by one vQmod file – no core files are overwritten. Pure default OpenCart theme.
- CSS changes – top bar, main menu, subtle product view in category and in product pages – all visible in LIVE DEMO.
- Custom CSS field in extension settings page – you can make CSS changes to theme from admin panel.
- Footer layout changes. All default links (4 areas) moved to 2 central areas. Left and right areas can be filled with any HTML content you like from the extension settings page.
- Every default footer link can be hidden from the extension settings page.
- Footer bottom layout changes – instead of copyright text you get 2 areas (left and right) that can be filled with any HTML content you like from the extension settings page.
- New footer areas built to work with single and multi language stores.
- Category module changes: shows 4 level deep category tree (by default it is 2 level deep). Live example here.
- Category view changes: extension automatically shows subcategory products in parent category pages (does not do that in default OpenCart).
- Possible to hide Refine Search block from category pages (can be enabled/disabled from the extension settings page).
- Small, but significant change in Registration page – Get Newsletter set to Yes by default (if customer does not change that).
Extension works with OpenCart v220.127.116.11 – v2.3.x.x versions.
OpenCart versions supported: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124.
VQMOD is required.