By purchasing products developed by ImakeITwork you acknowledge that you (our client) have read our Licensing agreement and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. The Agreement becomes effective from the moment you purchase software sold via ImakeITwork.net or OpenCart.com. If you do not agree to this licensing conditions, please do not use ImakeITwork’ products or services.
By Purchasing a standard ImakeITwork product, the user agrees to:
- All ImakeITwork products are 100% Open source code.
- Each user is allowed to customize our product in order to fit your unique store needs. Upon asking for support, the user has to have a clear record of all files and changes made in order to get support.
- All ImakeITwork product licenses are by default valid for a period of 1 year. During this time, the licensee has access to our Support and updates of the product. The licensee owns the product forever.
- The client is granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to make use of the products that a client acquires.
- The usage of the product is limited to a single domain OpenCart installation or single-domain multistore OpenCart setup.
- You can use the product for your own purpose or for only one client, acting on his/her behalf.
- You cannot incorporate the product in a product that is created for resale by you or your client.
- You cannot directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell, resell, resell, offer the purchased products free of charge or swap them for other products.
- You cannot extract and use component items, part of the whole product.
- You cannot change the name of the product and resell the product.
ImakeITwork reserves the right to make changes to the terms of this license agreement and change its clauses at any given time without further notifications. ImakeITwork reserves the right to terminate support, access to updates, delete product purchases and perceive legal action, where needed, if the user fails to comply to our license policy. In case of termination, if you continue to use ImakeITwork software, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to prevent you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages resulted because of your misuse of the software.
ImakeITwork is not bound to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software for the termination of this License.